Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm So Vain

I actually did it. I can't believe it. I had toyed with the idea of removing the mole on my chin and finally did it yesterday. I mentioned to Mike that I'd like it off along with another mole. So we went to the office to take care of some other business and ended up taking both off. Mike has a soft tissue laser which makes it easy to remove moles, skin tags, etc. I was really anxious about the one on my chin. I don't know why. Maybe because it's been a part of me for so long. Amelia even said, DON'T DO IT! When all my girls were babies, they noticed it and played with it while nursing. Sometimes at the office we have mole removing parties. Debbie said that last week when business was slow, she called her husband and sister to come in and have some things removed. So if any of you who want anything done, come pay us a visit.

2 comments:

Janette said...

we have something similar called a #15.
(donovan)

Jen said...

What the heck is that??