Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We are expecting!!!
Puppies that is. During one of our windy Sundays in March, the gate got blown open and let both our dogs out. The day before, bikes got put inside the gate and not latched well enough. Unfortunately/fortunately, Sadie (the Yorkie) was in heat. She made her way into the neighbors house through their doggie door. She was inside and "connected" with their dog (thank goodness theirs is a Yorkie, too) when they got home from church. What a nice National Geographic scene for their family! We should have puppies in a couple weeks or so. The girls are thrilled. I'm not sure I feel the same. I am excited for the cuteness, but not the work. And then I'm worried about how Sadie will do. She's only 7 lbs. It's her first time. Ours too. Overall, we're excited and the anticipation is killing some of us! Any guesses as to how many she'll have??? Or how we're going to get rid of them? Any takers?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow, Jen- didn't realizing you were posting again! Congrats on the puppy news. My guess is that she'll have 5 pups. And how to get rid of them? I have 2 suggestions. Ship one to grandma and grandpa Snow and one to the Mark Snow family. I think they'd take them