Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm gonna be a Grandma

I'm too young to have grandkids, or granddogs, in this case. Sadie is getting so big. A dogs gestation period is 59-63 days. Tuesday, May 19th, is day 59. We should be seeing puppies pretty soon! Sadie seems so oblivious to whats going on. She has gotten slower, not so excitable and sleeps all the time. (Lucky dog, no pun intended.) Sadie doesn't look so cute since I've given her a substantial haircut. I figured it would be more hygienic?? The difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is a few days....for humans. For this Yorkie, it's a few weeks. These puppies are going to be so cute!!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Did Matt tell you we want a puppy? If so, don't listen to him! I'm super happy that you guys are going to be having puppies, but if I can't get my 3-year-old potty-trained then the last thing I need right now is a new puppy! But you should sell them and see if you can make some good money!