Saturday, August 9, 2008

Misc. Family Pictures


This is a hodge podge of different family pictures. I just wanted them for the record, since this is my form of scrapbooking.
Watching a movie with our adopted Grandpa, Raymond

Our cat Lady


Our little Yorkie, Sadie, sleeping on Anna's laundry. 12/07 Chloe, our Golden Retriever Sadie and Lady in the same place at the same time, amazing! 1/08

Amelia's school Christmas party outfit - she's Cindy Lou Who. 12/07

Mike snoozing. 6/07

12/07


Anna wearing her reverse headgear. 6/07

Anna's eczema is really bad, poor thing!

Anna treated for molluscum. She's even smiling. Again, poor thing! 2005 The day Allie and Anna got braces. 4/13/07Anna, Our little princess. 9/07
A cool bird's nest in my parent's yard. 3/08 Field trip to the Williams Fish Hatchery. 4/07
The first time my hair turned purple, on accident. 10/07The second time my hair was purple, but this time on purpose, because I liked it. 4/08

Saying Bye. Uncle Brian is going to Abu Dhabi. 1/08

No comments: