Saturday, August 9, 2008

Creative Aprons

Aren't these two aprons cute?? I made them out of little dresses that were just a little too small for Anna but I couldn't bare to get rid of them. Within seconds of her trying them on, I got the brilliant idea of making them into aprons. That way, I could still see them. All you do is cut or seam rip up the back. Surge or zigzag stitch along the edge, if needed. Then sew a ribbon flush with the top back edge. Vua, la. There you have a cute, simple apron.



3 comments:

Lise and Pete said...

You are SO creative...those aprons are very cute! I'm sure the aprons will help them cook better! :)

Janette said...

Thanks for the idea!

Shannon said...

Brilliant Jen. Seriously, pure genious. I have so many dresses of Kara's that I try to squeeze her in because I can't accept that they are too small. What a perfect solution!!