Monday, September 22, 2008

Whistle While You Work...

I am now gainfully employed. My neighbor and friend owns a silk screening business. She has been getting so many orders, with no advertising. She finally broke down and decided to hire someone to help. And that someone is me. It's a fairly posh job. Besides the fact that I'm on my feet most of the day, I get to go in after my kids go to school and come home when they get home. You can't ask for better than that. I love my job and my boss! Thanks Leslie!

3 comments:

Lise and Pete said...

Look how cute you look in your apron! I'm so happy that is working out. I'd love to hear more about it...email me when you get a second. Love Ya! :)

A STAR is born said...

I think you look like a pastry chef or something. Ever thought about doing that? Just add a little flour to that apron, dude.

Janette said...

This is sooo last month!