Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April Fool's Day

I made an awesome April Fool's dinner. I made meatloaf in muffin tins, frosted with colored, instant, mashed potatoes. For dessert, we had rice crispy treat sushi. As I didn't want to give anything away, I gathered everyone for dinner. We said a prayer, yet there was no food on the table. Mike says, yum, this looks great! It took several seconds before everyone rememebered it was April Fool's. I finally brought out the food and they were still tricked. :)


1 comment:

Shannon said...

So nice to hear from you again! Fun fieldtrips! I suppose most things are a 3 hour bus ride away for you guys. Too bad you don't live in Utah. Just think. From Layton it's only a 10 min. bus ride to Lagoon, the funnest amusement park this side of the Mississippi. 10 minutes to Antelope Island, 10 minutes to Cafe Rio. 10 mintues to the Fire Station. Oh ya, you're probably 3 minutes away from several fire stations. In Layton, we don't have fires either. I'll start looking for a house in our neighborhood.