Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flagstaff Arboretum Field Trip

Mike and I keep plugging away.....Mike in the Bishopric, me, the ward organist....trying to balance work (the business/practice), church, family. It's the same ol', same ol'. Except, the end of the school year is drawing to a close. And that means ALOT of field trips, music programs, talent shows. It's starting to get crazy. I'm going on 2 out of the 3 field trips scheduled for this week. The reason I'm not going on the 3rd one is because it's on the same day as another one. Mike is going to try to go on that one because it is to some Anasazi ruins. That should be cool. I get to go to Flagstaff with Amelia. It will be so much fun on a bus, 3 hours there and 3 hours back. UGH! It is going to be a long day. I'll let you know how it goes.

A few days later.......I'm letting you know how it went. It was really fun. There was a cool raptor show, an outdoor classroom to look at water creatures under magnifying glasses and lots of plants. Funny how that is, since it's in an arboretum, eh?

No comments: