Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Spanish Club Field Trip

Mike and I chaperoned Allie's Spanish Club Field Trip. Of course, I had to volunteer Mike because he wouldn't have done it himself. And, of course, he had a good time. We went to Phoenix to 3 Mexican markets. The students got $5 or $10 at each place to purchase something using Spanish. Allie commented that it was a girls type of trip because it was so fun shopping. I have to say, I really enjoyed myself too. Allie, along with 3 other girls were in our group. Mike had his own group of 4 boys. We didn't get alot of family time but it was still fun! We are getting excited about our Christmas plans. Christmas is in 7 days and we are leaving in 3 days. The girls can hardly contain themselves. They can't wait to play with their cousins. I myself am just hoping for good travel weather. Once we get there, I'll be able to relax. This will be a much needed vacation, as we haven't had one since March.


2 comments:

Jen said...

This trip was sooo awesome!!! I had a blast!!

Jen said...

PS The last comment is from Allie