Thursday, December 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged

The RULES:A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I don't know 6 people with blogs besides my sisters-in-law. And I believe Shannon already tagged them. I'll play along anyway by listing my 6 things.

1. In dental school, my diaper bag was nicknamed "The Barney Bag". If any of you don't know what the Barney Bag is, I'll tell you. Barney had a bag that he could pull anything out of. Anytime a group of moms would go anywhere and needed a bandaid, tweezers, tissues, etc., I'd always get asked. Even though I don't have a diaper bag anymore, I still carry stuff in my purse to make my life and others lives more comfortable. I will make a list of of the things I carry.......crystal light to go packets, mini mag light, calculator, 2 tubes of lipgloss, small container of aquaphor, hand lotion, cellphone, tic tacs, gum, wallet/planner (with ruler, pencil, pen, postit notes, stamps, Anna's eye patch, pictures my kids have drawn for me, Relief Society phone directory), little crocheted bag with hard candies and Ricola cough drops, tin of hard candy, sunglasses in a case, camera, large crochet bag with safety pins attached to it containing neosporin, tampon, foldable scissors, tweezers, fingernail clippers, kleenex, an extra pair of earrings in case any one of us get out of the house without any on, bobbypins, hair rubberband, flossers, superglue, chapstick, nail file, orange stick, ibuprofen (pills and chewables), gas x, listerine strips, cuticle scissors, antihistamine eye drops, saline eye drops, hand sanitizer, orthodontic rubberbands for Allie, mirror, facial powder, Pepcid AC, peptobismol, pseuphedrine, an antihistimine and an alcohol prep pad. (All this should count for all 6!!!)
2. I love my dog, Sadie. She sleeps with me every night. I didn't always loved her. In fact, I used to hate her.
3. I love watching and going to Arizona Diamondbacks games.
4. Yesterday, me, myself and I spent 6 1/2 hours at the DI in Centerville, UT. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I found lots of great things. My best find was a Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere sweater for $5. Other good finds were Espirit boots for $6, American Eagle jeans for $6, Calvin Klein for $5.
5. I absolutely love baklava and pecan pie!!!
6. My biggest pet peeve is hair that is not attached to someone's head. I had walking across the floor and getting a hair caught in between my toes. Or wiping up a pill on the floor and getting a hair. Or, last but not least, that stray hair in the bathroom sink.

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Ha ha! That's awesome, Jen. When you said "hair that isn't attached to someone's head" I thought you meant like fake hair pieces that girls wear.