Saturday, May 31, 2008

Allie is employed!

Listen, one and all!!! I, Allie, officially have a job. It is at the local restaurant, Mama Bears, which is owned by Jineane Ford (anyone know who that is? If you get it right, you get a free lunch at Mama Bears, courtesy of Allie. Just Kidding!!! I don't have that kind of money right now.) Anyway. I am a hostess and a buser when needed. I love my job!! It's so fun being their and getting to interact with people I don't know. (I know, shocking coming from me. I'm super shy. Well, I'm trying to get over that, and it's slowly happening.) I'll try to post pictures later. I've only been on the job three nights.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! Your first job. Congrats! Earning your own money is the best. I'll never forget my first job- handstamping at Lagoon!

Jen said...

The thing is is I'm on a budget to pass off a Personal Progress thing, so I can only spend 25% of what I earn. It makes it really hard to earn enough money for a $50volleyball camp.

Jen said...

PS Last comment from Allie